A friend in need

My friends, or so called friends, where were you when I needed you? haven't I always been there for you ? Someone once told me my biggest downfall is I do too much for others. I never thought I would ever agree with that statement , unfortunately I am starting to believe that person might have been right. I recently found myself in great need of help. Tremendously overworked and overwhelmed with my current situation and yet not a one came to my aid.I even confronted two of them , two people that I have helped and done so much for through the years. Their response was to attack me and blame me for not asking for help. I guess I thought that the fact that they knew I was doing all of this on my own and the fact that I have given so much of myself to them and to their families , I thought that would have been enough to inspire them to acknowledge our friendships. I guess I was wrong.My friends what would I do with out you?

Probably, I would do much better!
Thank you.

Comments

  1. Greetings!
    It hurts when people just "take,take, take" and don't pitch inwhen it's their turn, yes.
    They cannot be called "friends" anymore....:(
    Take Care
    Autre

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The end is near

My son is being released from prison

JUST ONE MORE PILL