A shoulder to cry on

Dad calls me to tell me mom is driving him crazy. Mom calls me in tears to tell me she is thinking of leaving dad. My sister calls me complaining about one brother , the other brother complains to me about the other. One of my best friends calls me to tell me his wife doesn't love him and they are getting a divorce. My other friend wants to drown his sorrow with a bottle.Mom says out of all her kids I am the only one she can talk to, my friends say the same. I ask this one question , who is then left for me to call?
I am surrounded by family and friends and yet I feel so alone.Where is my shoulder to cry on, where is my confidant. I guess that is my burden , my cross. I have always been a good listener , I have always cared about others and their difficulties. All I ask for is that just one I would like to be able to speak and be heard.

Comments

  1. http://www.dailymotion.com/related/x8ymn0/video/x8z2ov_britains-got-talent-2009-susan-boyl_people?hmz=74616272656c61746564

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My son is being released from prison

The end is near

JUST ONE MORE PILL