I should be so lucky!

Guy what are you doing? I can see she is so into you and all you intend on doing is to eventually hurt her as well. Let her go now, don't do this to her man! I should be so lucky to find someone like her. The way she smiles the way her eyes light up. When I saw her reach out to hold your hand and you walked away I wanted to run up to her and offer mine. When I saw her put her head on your shoulder and put her hand in yours I hated you for that ,I hated you for what you are about to do. God I wish I was sitting in your place.I wanted to hold her and kiss her and whisper in her ear , all the while I knew this was not the way that things would be . Destiny has betrayed me once again, and in such a cruel way reminded me that perhaps this is still a part of my punishment for the man I once was.This will never be mine. I miss the feeling of being loved, I miss the warmth and tenderness I once took for granted. Man, I have been such a fool.Is it possible to love someone at first glance? To desire someone so much that you hate your best friend for what he has? I wish I could tell her so that she would look into my eyes and fall in love with me the way she has with you, this also will never be!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The end is near

My son is being released from prison

JUST ONE MORE PILL