I like Dreaming

Remember when we used to dream?
Remember when we were in love?

Recently although indirectly, you came into my life. I loved you for so long and for long after that I hated you. You will never know the impact you had in my life. You are now happy and with your own life. I hated you for what you did but most of all I hated you for what you made me become. Someone close to you and I contacted me recently and although at first I was happy I now wish she hadn't!
You broke my heart, the pain I felt for so long I will never forget. The tears I cried, the sleepless nights, the sorrow I felt can not be described.

I will never forget you or what you did; ironically I can never forget how much I loved you. I would have killed for you; I would have died for you.

I would stare out my window towards yours in the hope you would see me and somehow we would be able to pick up where we left off. Dreams don’t come true I know that now.

I wish I could tell you what I felt for so long, how much life and time you stole from me.
I was angry for so long, I am not angry anymore, I am older now and time heals most wounds. I try not to think about you but you are and will always be a part of my life good or bad.

Take care I hope you are as happy as I would have wanted you to be...

Comments

  1. time doesnt heal wounds ...only God could heal my broken heart:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I pray and I pray and yet my wounds heal only on the surface!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The end is near

Pushed over the edge.

My son is being released from prison