Just leave me alone.

Some friend you are! Fuck you would think that maybe you could for one night turn your fucking cell phone off. You come over under the pretense of wanting to catch up on old times. You lecture me on how I need to get out and meet people (women). You say you are happy with all your female friends, they know where you stand your upfront with them, they are aware you are not interested in a relationship. Man I never heard more garbage from anyone else in my life. Your phone rings but before you pick up you tell me to be quiet? Get a grip on reality. Your insight on my supposed state of dysphoria leaves me to wonder about your own state of mind. You say I am lonely and yet you need to encompass yourself with artificial consorts. You call them friends. I much rather be alone and lonely as you put it then need to feel wanted by people who don’t even exist. I am lonely yes at times, who isn’t? For the most part I am content with my life. Only thing I am truly lacking is a companion a confidant a comrade a partner if you will. I don’t remember when I last had someone that I could truly depend on and I don’t suppose I will anytime soon. So I guess you are right I am lonely, but the difference with us is I chose to be on my own, you however are lonely but not alone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My son is being released from prison

The end is near

JUST ONE MORE PILL