People don't change

Surprise surprise. Wow man I should have known ! I let my guard down again and you came in with both barrels blasting at me.I welcomed you back into my home , my life my heart. Now you go back to your old ways. I was never first on your list and now I come to the conclusion that I was possibly never even on it.Before you decide to mess up some one's life again take a moment to take stock of your own . Try to figure out what it is that drives you to come in and out of my life. You disrupt my world turn my nights upside down. STOP and look both ways before you cross my street again.

Comments

  1. I looked at your blog when I put up my first one about mid Feb. Had to remove that one. I have another. I also have a person I've been in love with for more than 20 years, and we have hooked up, parted on occasion, though not with the drama your experience seems to take. Sometimes comfort, however brief, is a lot better than loneliness. I invite you to visit my site.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can't post my comments, can you... wow. I have spent a lot of time here today. I wish I had done that when I first read here weeks ago. At the time, I was beginning to deal with my own separation and did not want to read it. Too much. But I knew you were a great narrator. I'm jealous. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The end is near

My son is being released from prison

JUST ONE MORE PILL