What else is there?

What else is there ? I have a great job , a great house , a nice car good friends and family. Yet I still long , I still search and for what? Why am I still so unhappy?
Sadness is in my heart , pain takes over .Time goes by . I see my parents getting old , I see my son growing up becoming a young adult. I see my life slipping away , I feel like crying but the tears won't come. What is the meaning? what is the point?
I work day and night for all I have . I work day and night to provide for my son.
I have it all people say , I wish I had what you have people say. I wish I was more like you people say. All the while I am thinking I would give it all up if I could , if I could just figure out what I would give it all for!
God has a plan I keep telling myself. God will show me the way I keep telling myself.
I just wish God would give me a hint a clue a sign. Anything , anything before another gray hair before another wrinkle before another sleepless night!

Comments

  1. I'm 41 and I feel much the same way,still wondering about the purpose of life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was looking for the words "broken man" and I ran into your blog. It's very deep and sincere.

    I know exactly how you feel. I've been feeling this way for almost 9 months now.

    I would also wanted to say that, with all due respect, there is probably no God, so stop waiting for any signs or omens that he might send you, since it's pointless.

    The meaning of life... 24 years and still looking for it, the other commentary, 41 years and still looking for it too.

    I can only wish you the best wherever you are. Thanks for sharing your thoughts with the world.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The end is near

Pushed over the edge.

My son is being released from prison