Confused.

I am so confused so afraid and feel so uncertain about my future.I want to move on ,I just want to live on , I just want to go on with my life and breathe with out gasping .I feel like there is a brick wall in front of me , my arms stretched out wide and my hand firmly on it. I have been pushing against this wall in a futile attempt to regain the convition of my life.I see the drag marks on the ground and the callouses on my skin. Yet I feel like this wall has not even budged an inch.This is the wall of my past and it is heavy.
Heavy with the burden of sorrow and pain love gained love lost betrayal anguish and hate , I see anger and mistrust , I see all the graffiti on this wall, it is all the color of blood.I am tired of pushing this wall . I question myself ,am I pushing it or is it pushing me? What's holding me back?
I wish I knew...

Comments

  1. Wow, beautifully sad imagery, and something I'm dealing with as well. The past weighs heavy on our shoulders and it's hard to admit that it is not really our burden to carry.

    I love how the pictures counterpoint the pain.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The end is near

Pushed over the edge.

My son is being released from prison