Infidelity.


1. Marital disloyalty; adultery.
2. Unfaithfulness; disloyalty.
3. Lack of religious faith, esp. Christian faith.
4. A breach of trust or a disloyal act; transgression.

The dictionary’s explanation of infidelity .Resent survey shows that 80% of couples will experience infidelity at some point of their relationship. Divorce at its all time high, some surveys suggests any where between 55% an up to 70%.
A staggering statistic and a frightening one at best .
Why are we not able to be loyal to each other?
Some will argue it is in our jeans, our genetic make up. They say humans were not genetically designed to be monogamous, humans were designed to only copulate.
The only reason for our meager existence is procreation.
What ever happened to Love? I have been in love before; Will it work will we fail?These are questions I hear people ask themselves , I do not know I try not to think about these things anymore. I believe if you are lucky enough to fall in love, then you must enjoy the moment embrace it treasure it nourish it and respect it.But also be aware of it.
Love is a wonderful experience do not question it just apprise it and defend it!

Comments

  1. "The only reason for our meager existence is procreation"

    I dunno. I'm 40 this year, no kids, never wanted any.

    N.E.V.E.R.

    When I was a little girl my parents bought me a doll's pram. I built a go-cart out of it and gave my dog a hell of a ride down the hill. MUCH more fun.

    Maybe thousands of years ago reproduction is what we were for, but our brains are too big for that to be the be all and end all.

    Maybe what we need to concentrate on is creation, rather than pro-creation. There are so many of us. Probably too many. WOuldn't it be better all round if we did some creating instead?- art, music, writing, of course. But also creating friendship, harmony, a good atmosphere. Take what you don't like in the world and make something better. Dolls prams into go-carts.

    There is an English Rabbi called Lionel Blue, he once said, be saviour to something today. You know- put food out for the birds, that sort of thing. Just one kind thing each day will make a difference, not just to the receiver, but to the giver too.

    I just think we're here to get on. Kindness, rather than love, I'd have every time.

    Then again, I could just be a batty insomniac ;^)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The end is near

My son is being released from prison

JUST ONE MORE PILL