The night we met

Across the floor she looked at me , my body captured I couldn’t flee.   She called for me and my life was bright , I never will , forget that night.   Her touch so tender, her warm caress , I fell for her I will confess.   Her stance demands attention , her strength was my affection.   Enthralled I was to see , this lovely girl, she was for me.   Exuding confidence , assuring style . Yet knowing all the while.   This night was not to last , the future though, it now was cast.   The next few nights I couldn't wait , the call from her I hesitate.   The next few years I will remember , the joyous moments I hold so tender.   When future comes and life is gone , my thoughts of you will still live on.   My love is yours and your to hold , just think of me when you are cold.   I don't know when , I don't know how , but I promise then I promised now.   My spirit will , watch over you . And now after all these years I wish I had never taken that turn on the road that led to my life long heartache. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The end is near

Pushed over the edge.

My son is being released from prison