Forgiveness

Under cover of dark in my subconscious mind , I lived in a world that was left far behind. When I dream of what was and what isn't today . I look at you now and I pray you will stay . Seems so hard that you will , ever trust in me now . I would give you my word ,I just don't know how . You no longer need me nor require my essence , many times did I wish God would just make his presence. I felt pain I felt sorrow and at times did I think there's no hope for tomorrow . When you left and my life ,it just fell apart, I still feel the pain of the scars here in my heart . Once the sky was so blue but now constantly grey, I drop down on my knee and I pray, pray pray pray. I can promise you love , forgiveness and pleasure . Protect you respect you , your love always I'll treasure . Please don't be my judge , or my jury today . For my heart's filled with love it will not ever stray . How I longed your embrace or a smile on your face . Just a simple hello , not a dream in it's place . Your life has moved on , still I just can't let go. My unstoppable love for ever will grow . I fear for the light ,I do not want to wake . The promises now , never will I break . My heart so filled with pain and the shame that I carry . You no longer trust me , your forgiveness is wary !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The end is near

Pushed over the edge.

My son is being released from prison