A DREAM THAT I DREAM

I dream of a dream , I dream in a way, I dream of a dream and for ever you'll stay. I dream of a place so far away, where my heart is fulfilled and my love does not stray. I dream of a time when your love was so real, I dream of a life when you held me so dear. I dream of the past and the future unclear, I dream of a dream and I still have you near. I dream and I pray for your love to be here,I dream and I hope for a love I won't fear. I dream of a dream where my heart does not ache, I dream and I pray for the Lord my soul take. I dream of a dream where my eyes do not cry, my head knows the truth but my heart knows not why. I dream of a dream , of the love that I feel, a love without question with devotion so clear. I dream of a dream and your love I reclaim, I dream of a dream when you call I out my name.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The end is near

Pushed over the edge.

My son is being released from prison