My drug


Your love is  a drug , I need it I desire it I devour it.

My body aches for your touch , my heart deep with emotion, I give you all my devotion.

The blood boils in my veins , I can't stand the pain for your love holds the reins.

Your love is my high , it's  my drug of choice. My mind it won't rest, longs the sound of your voice.

My heart is a prisoner of this love that I seek, I stand tall I am strong . Why do I feel so weak?

This drug is my blight, this drug feels so right , this drug brings me comfort ,brings me joy, in the solace of night.

Your body I desire your love I require , I long for the taste when we love not in haste.

Intertwined with emotion with our body's in motion. This drug that I take is the love that we make.

This drug is so strong , this drug can't be wrong. It's the drug that I long and my love now you own !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My son is being released from prison

The end is near

JUST ONE MORE PILL