A perfect world ...

People look and people judge .
It's human nature to be curios .
But people judge simply because they don't understand . Who are they to question one persons love for another ? It's easy to be cruel it's much harder to be kind .
If people would just look at their own lives first and try to fix what's broken there . Maybe then they wouldn't be so focussed on the happiness of others . They judge because they don't understand . They wonder why , how ?
How can one man love another ? I guess at one time I also questioned it . But always kept an open mind . Now I know ! 
Love really has no boundaries .
Love is love and the heart wants what the heart wants !
I wish I could make people understand , family friends .
But why , why should I care ?
Some days I do other days I don't . But I do wish for a world where everyone is accepted equally regardless of race gender or sexual orientation .
But a world such as this is not likely in my lifetime . So for now I'll just dream . I'll imagine , holding your hand and walking proudly down the street . I'm not ashamed nor am I afraid .

But I suppose to avoid conflict with those that are too ignorant to see past their eyes . I'll just dream !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The end is near

My son is being released from prison

Pushed over the edge.