MY BIRTHDAY ! Home depot ?


Happy 42!
It was one of the best birthdays ever. It was the first birthday since my separation and divorce that I was able to see my son. It just happened to fall on the day of my visitation with him. Man was he happy!
You would have thought it was his birthday.I picked him up from school then we went out to dinner to his favourite restaurant (not the golden arches) although at 8 years of age the arches is his favourite but I left it up to him and he insisted we go to our favourite place ,he also suggested we go to the Home Depot so he can pick something out for me, I told him that it wasn't necessary what an awesome kid.
I am so stuffed that I had to take some pink stuff to settle my stomach , you see he insisted I go for the all you can eat ribs, and of course I had to order several refills and he got such a kick out of watching me stuff my face. We then shared an ice cream that came with gummy worms and he loved it( I love him so , I live for him).
After that we went to our favourite park and we walked and talked , he is my best friend .

When you are old enough and if this blog is still around I want you to know
that although we are not able to spend every day together as you always say you wish we could, Daddy is doing everything he can , to make sure the time we do spend together is a time we will both always treasure. I love you my son and thank you for the best birthday ever.

Comments

  1. Your blog has touched my heart, keep blogging, and parenting - you appear to be great at both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A day late and dollar short but Happy Birthday anyway!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pushed over the edge.

The end is near

Volcano...