MY ART WORK!




I am posting this to allow others to try to see what I see.
Since I was a kid I loved to color. I mostly love shapes, Circles and Triangles are my favorite .
Each one of these unique pieces takes days to complete. It is very labour intensive . But it's a labour of love since I am able to express my deepest thoughts through these shapes and colors.I lose my self in them and try to express what I feel at that ,time .

It's all free hand work and all colored in pencil (sounds like child play?) you say,but my back and my wrists will tell a different story as it takes hours and sometimes days for each one.I take it very serious . What is funny is that less than a handful of people that know me , are aware of my passions. It is very dear and private to me .

Each one is done by hand ,drawn and colored by hand , they are each unique as it would be impossible for me to reproduce the same results each time.

I love the way the shapes and different colors make me feel. And I hope you like them as well. Thank you....
(Thanks to CP for the inspiration)

"...one of the strongest motives that lead men to art and science is escape from everyday life with its painful crudity and hopeless dreariness, from the fetters of one's own ever-shifting desires. A finely tempered nature longs to escape from the personal life into the world of objective perception and thought."
Elbert Einstein.


Nice drawing she said! Nice drawing? am I 5 years old and just came home with a drawing of a horse with six legs? Don't get me wrong not that I am above criticism , not at all I enjoy criticism it only make me stronger , I don't think there is a difference between good and bad criticism .
Criticism is merely an opinion and we live in the kind of society that allows freedom of expression.
She said she was just responding to my post , what? nice drawing that was a genuine response ? I could have handled some criticism much easier than being compared to a five year old.Thank you and you know who you are I expected more from you, you let me down. You know the struggles I have had in the past few years. I have not been able to sketch or express myself artistically in any way shape or form for many years. You your self told me I should start again and just lose my self in it.

My 8 year old son saw my work today for the first time in his life , he stood there in aw. He could not believe that I had done this , he said it was so wonderful he wants to bring it to his art class(tears in my eyes).He says Daddy it doesn't look like its real looks like it different shapes of parer on top of each other , and it the colors make me think of so many things. Like what I said sweaty? Like for instance(I Love kids) he says ,I see trees and I see people and I see so many things. I said well that is exactly what Daddy wanted, you have to look at it and imagine yourself in it and imagine a magical place where colors and shapes are alive and then it will all make sense. He gave me a hug and said that he loved me so much and he never knew I had such talent.

Ladies and gentlemen all this from an 8 year old , and all I got from a person in her thirties whom I held in such high regards and I cared for very much , and I thought understood me more than anyone , ( nice drawing she said).
Thank you ..............

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pushed over the edge.

The end is near

Volcano...