Change!



The sun sets and the moon rises, but every night I lay down onto my bed and rarely a smile on my face. However, change is in the horizon.
Name me one person who does not desire to have something about himself or herself altered a modification some kind of correction. I will show you someone that is full of shit!
We all have an appetite for transformation to achieve some level of what society and we ourselves would call (perfection). Nevertheless, with change comes acceptance. Perhaps it is that we want change in order to be accepted. Can we change are we able to? On the other hand, are we destined to be who we are from the beginning of time? Surely, with the advancements of modern technology and the most comprehensive medical procedures available to men kind many never before ever thought of possibilities are now reality. Numerous studies show men and women desire for changes to their appearance. I am just wondering how many if ever were polled about the changes they would like to make within their bodies. I for one have a list and always have had this list of things I would alter in a heartbeat on the outside. Why then do we find it so difficult to want to make those refinements underneath our skins? We can make all sorts of corrections to our outer selves and surely then we would be “accepted” but you still have to look at your self in the mirror everyday and I for one can’t get past my inner psychological deformities. I do not like the person I see inside my eyes, I want to make the person different I have tried and failed many times. I pray for strength I pray for assistance I pray for intervention, but nothing short of a miracle, no outer force can make that metamorphosis unless I first acknowledge the changes needed. So I guess that is my first step to achieving some level of perfection within me, an admission of imperfection. I admit I am not perfect not on the outside and certainly not even close on the inside. I have an enthusiastic hunger for change, fervor for buoyancy. I concede and recognize the need for this reformation and so my quest begins to find the inner beauty to make the amendments to reach my level of acceptance. I look into the mirror and admire the being that dares to stare back at me with disgust, for if not for him this change would never come about .Change will come, I am sure of that, it will not come easy but it will come!

Comments

  1. Maybe, in trying to accept ourselves we learn to accept the world--accidentally, of course. Maybe that's the best we can expect...a wild goose chase made mildly tolerable by the comedy of what fools we all are--I speak for myself, naturally.

    Like your stuff. You may find something rant-worthy (or risible) in mine...last tended long ago.

    http://inkisblood.blogspot.com/2007/10/introductions.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The end is near

My son is being released from prison

JUST ONE MORE PILL