Handy Man.

To me there is no greater reward than a job well done!
The gratification after an assignment is completed. The delight of a project coming to fruition, my indulgence is that of a small child. A small contribution on my part to humankind . Let me explain, as I have been feeling much better in the late I have taken up an old hobby and introduced it to a means of earning an income.
I am ,The Handy Man!
So proud I am when my mobile rings and people, strangers request my services, I who thought I had nothing to offer to this wonderful but sometimes cruel world, now find myself busier than ever. What an amazing feeling it is to see something you have created or mended finally completed. To see the faces of the people single mom’s, busy professional couples the elderly, all these people are suddenly in need of my help and I have to tell you it is an extraordinary sense of accomplishment. For so long I have felt unneeded, unwanted useless and helpless. All it takes is a smile from someone and a thank you and a simple phrase, what would I have done without you!
Man what a feeling , I can now look at myself in the mirror once again and be proud of the person I see and no longer is it that difficult for me to look into my eyes . The world is for our taking and for all those out there finding it difficult to see how wonderful and useful you can be, take my advice find something you love to do something that first will bring you joy then share it with others you will see then what I can see now.
Thank you My friend and you know who you are , a true inspiration !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The end is near

Pushed over the edge.

My son is being released from prison