Clonazepam


Clonazapam

Man, what a trip!
My heart races my blood boils, my skin crawling with a million insects. Any moment my head will explode, I can feel the color of my flesh changing from a deep blood red to a sickening purple. Anger is building (I could hurt someone); I have to control myself (I could hurt myself).I feel like I am no longer in my body like an out of body experience. I can see myself and feel myself but I cannot be myself. Another panic attack, I tell myself.
Not this one, this time it is not, this one feels like an over load of anxiety, I feel like a tantrum an infantile seizure. Not sure if I want to cry or scream for help. Than I remember my clonazapam, my only savior not much choice this is the hand I have been dealt by the powers that be.
Every time I tell myself, I have to catch it in advance stop the madness before it begins but the madness catches me and I reach for my meds, the candy to the kid inside me. The only alleviation to my distress. I recently saw this movie and one line caught my attention. “Do what ever it takes” this can apply to anything in life. What ever it takes as long as it takes the point is not to give up not to give in. What ever you want out of this thing some call life do what ever it takes to get it.
God knows I am trying!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The end is near

Pushed over the edge.

My son is being released from prison