I have a migraine.





My head pounds, my thoughts irrational, I feel the walls closing in on me.
I need help! I am so alone. My heart aches for comfort. My body is in pain, broken!
I feel, like a fine porcelain doll with a hairline fracture, worthless!
What am I to do? I cannot sleep I hate the daylight but the night skies frighten me.
I live in a house full of people, but they are all strangers to me. I am alone.
I feel such bleakness; I have isolated myself from all who knew me.
I now need them around, I feel detached, and confined .Solitude is a debilitating state of mind. I don’t know what to do. My life once fruitful and full of promises, it is now infested and decayed.
My head is pounding, exasperation followed by a forbearing wish to delight.
I cannot, I stop myself. I cannot let myself be happy. Content at the very least I should be. Blissful I am not.
My head still pounds those dammed fucking pills do nothing.

I have a migraine.

Comments

  1. Oooo I know that feeling. Don't think I could have expressed it that well though....

    Lovely blog & great pictures...

    ReplyDelete
  2. heard of eft?

    www.emofree.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The end is near

Pushed over the edge.

My son is being released from prison