MY CAT.




My true companion, I give her fresh water, I clean her litter box.
A small price to pay for the love and attention she gives me. My son and my cat the only ones in my life that bring me joy and happiness .

My cat I do not ask anything of her and she asks for nothing back. She cuddles next to me she knows when I am sad I can sense it. She seems disturbed when I am not well. She paces and apears to cry; I feel she wants to talk to me. She probably is. She lies on my favorite blanket, dander all over .
A small price in comparison to the love she provides. I have given her a good home. She was a stray; they told me at the shelter. Now she is the queen of her castle. I have no friends and very little close family to speak of, she is my friend my roommate and my only solace for my lonely days. She sits by me when I write and when she tires, she falls asleep at the foot of my bed .She watches over me and me over her.In my restless sleep I reach for more medication .

I sleep in late , she sits next to me and she will call . I wake and she is assured that I am OK.
What a wonderful animal. What a great pet. What a great friend.
If I could only find those qualities in the people that share my world, my life would not be so .

Pets are wonderful when I am lonely she cuddles up , I stroke her back , I could see the receptiveness and the joy she feels, she knows she is loved.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The end is near

Pushed over the edge.

My son is being released from prison