Have a good Trip!




Have a good trip!

That is what I would say, I f I could .If I could speak to you one last time. If I was able to speak with out fear, without fear, that every conversation may be our last. I know you will enjoy this trip tremendously. I wish to God that I were heading there with you. To that enchanting and magical place. The place you and I shared a few years back. Burnt, in my deepest memory, as if it was only yesterday.
For how can anyone of sound mind forget such place?
I once had a dream; I dreamt that you and I were there again. Only in my dream we were not merely be tourists .In my dream we did not travel as two. In my dream, we traveled as one entity. However, like most dreams, I must wake from them , to face the cruel reality that a dream is nothing but an unfulfilled illusion that my mind contoured up to fill my empty and lonely nights or maybe just to torment my hearts.
This dream was obviously not meant to be! Now you are now headed there without me, headed to this magical land where the sun shines over the natural beauty of the snow capped mountains, Did I ever tell you that until then I only saw this place in my dreams? It might be that some dreams do come true after all. However, unfortunately this one shall not.
I remember one night as we watched that enchanting sunset over the Alps
You revealed to me how you fear we would never visit this truly magnificent place ever again. I responded to you by saying, anything is possible .I am sure someday we would sure to visit again!
Now somehow it has all become so clear to me. The cruel plans that Fate and Destiny had laid out for us. Our future had been foretold .Not destined to visit together again and fate would not now allow us a safe passage to this heaven on earth. We, who would have been what you meant without even realizing it at the time .We, would never visit this enchanted world together again.
Now, you will soon be on your way, enjoy your time. In addition, if you can try, think about the memories we will always share about this fantasy land. For that is what it has become to me just a fantasy another dream. Nevertheless, a fantasy land and a dream I will not soon forget.

Have a wonderful trip.
God be with you. I never thought I could love again until I met you.
Three strikes or maybe, three times the charm.
Perhaps just maybe this lonely soul will, maybe love again!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pushed over the edge.

The end is near

My son is being released from prison