My access weekend! Just a regular family guy .


Friday I picked my son up from School , as I normally do my access weekends.He loves it I still remember before he started grade one he would always ask me if I could picked him up right at school instead of the day care he goes to after school.
Since I am off work and have been for a while I see no reason for me not to.Even though my ex is totally against it and we have had our share of "words" over this issue.I guess because she doesn't pick him up till 6: pm or sometimes later , in her eyes she thinks I am getting the edge as she put it .(how ridiculous).
I mean she could pick him up early also she just doesn't want to.You may say , yeah but she is busy working!Sure you are right she is busy and she does work.However she is not on a schedule she is in sales works when she wants to , and when she wants to she also works from home ,she dictates her own schedule she is free to do with her time as she wishes.

So I picked him up and he was as happy as usual , or so it seemed. He was very exited about the possibly of going to the movies to see TMNT( for the Adults that means Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles)LOL.

Any way he is a big fan, and has been waiting for weeks for it to begin playing . Apparently his Mom wanted to take him on opening weekend (her weekend) and he refused to go , he told her he wanted to go with Daddy.That apparently got her angry.
If you were an 8 year old and you are faced with the prospect of going to see a kids movie with your Mother and boyfriend the most boring people ( His words), your mother that doesn't even allow you into the back yard to play for fear that you might bring some soil (heaven forbid) into the house . Your Mother's boyfriend that has seem to have taken the place of your Father in your house and has no time for his own children never mind you.
Or go with your Dad who is as much a kid at heart as you are who sits through long runs of Digimon , Pokemon, and any other cartoon you wish to watch.he always asks
"Daddy why do you watch cartoons with me"? You see at his Mothers house he is not allowed to watch television when her or the boyfriend watch . if they are watching an Adult show he can sit through it or go downstairs to play by him self or go to his room to play or lay in bed.(people I am not making this stuff up , believe me I wish I was).I say to him ,because I know how much you love them and I love seeing you happy and , I whisper!" don't tell anyone but daddy likes cartoons too" He gently giggles and says Daddy I love you! , I Love you to Buddy! , I respond as
always.
So on the way home Friday he stars talking about his Mom , something he never used to do , and something I have never encouraged. I refuse to lower myself to her level as she has.He tells me the following and brace yourself, this is not for the faint at heart .My Mom hates you!

I say, what? why would you say that buddy? he got a little emotional , I say buddy you know you can always tell Daddy anything that is on your mind, right? don't I always say this?. He says yes Daddy I know I can ,but Daddy I don't know why she says these things , I say Buddy , Mom and Dad love you very much you know we as people we are all different, right? daddy has explained this to you before. That is what makes as all unique . Yes Daddy I understand but I truly don't believe she loves me , as the knife twisted deeper into my heart and my eyes started to swell with tears , I mustered the strength through gritted teeth and said , but I am sure your Mommy loves you very very much. No ! he insists.If she loved me she wouldn't treat me so bad. I think the knife in my heart has just cut through a major artery.I feel the blood draining out and the ache that i wake up to every morning pales in comparison to the ache I feel this moment.
Why buddy what did she do ? when I talk about you she gets mad and sends me to my room. Every time I have a bad dream, and I want to see her in the middle of the night their room is locked and I am not allowed in.
Than the other day she said she was so mad at you and hated your guts, she took the book of Australia you bought me ,and through tears he tells me how this wicked so called Mother tore this priced possession of my sons and ripped it to shreds right in front of his eyes.I should have been shocked , I wasn't this for sure was the (M) the person I married this is the beast within her, the wild animal with out control. And this frightens me for my son. I too have experienced the wrath of this creature,I too have felt the heartache.

My son I am so sorry you are going through this , don't worry about the book don't cry over that , we can always get another book OK? I stopped at a light and reached back he reached forward we met in the middle hugged I kissed his cheek and whisper Daddy loves you and when you are old enough to make your own decision you can do what ever you like then, OK?.
He always talks about the day when he can stay at my place overnight and we don't have to rush out just to barely make it in time cause if we are even a fraction of a second late , either her or the boy toy are at the front door pointing at their watches and at times visibly upset at the fact that this loving caring nurturing father is 2 minutes late!.Thanks to the wonderful and "fair Family laws of my province"(Sarcasm people )
Apparently she can come and go with my son leave the country at will change legal visitation dates and I can't be not even 2 minutes late , because , because I am under court order you see. I have to be under court order to tend to her every wish?
Let m,e see how this works,She has an affair with a married man, manages to brake up two families in one swift move. She drains our bank account while I was in the, as she called it
(The crazy house that she put me into ) left me penniless , forced me into bankruptcy after our separation. I had to borrow money to pay for my defence Lawyer(yes defence) what? yeah I know you are confused , trust me I was and maybe still am sometimes. Its like she planted a bomb , I found where the device was hidden I risk my life for others to retrieve this weapon of mass destruction and remove it before anyone is maimed , as I am doing so it accidentally goes off and hurts not only myself but others in the process, and now I have to explain what I did wrong to cause this to happen?

Yes that is our Justice system here where I live , my ex points a finger and that is all it takes , no need for a body to be found no need for a smoking gun I am guilty and I guess only time will reveal the injustices and my innocence.

(I Need my coffee) Thanks for caring enough to read ..

Comments

  1. I can understand your heart ache. When my children say things about their dad, it really breaks my heart. I realize our situations are diffrent, but the pain we feel out of our love for our children is the same. Hang in there, one day you and your son will be together as it is meant to be. Is it horrible that as I read these words of her cruelty, I hear the music from the Wizard of Oz--everytime the witch appreared???

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pushed over the edge.

The end is near

My son is being released from prison